PANalyzr and IoT Expansion Pack Bundle
PANalyzr is an affordable wideband multi-protocol Personal Area Network (PAN) Analyzer.
PANalyzr is a state-of-the-art wireless packet analyzer with a sensitive, yet portable wideband SDR front-end. Capable of capturing packets in the 2.4-2.5 GHz ISM band. PANalyzr processes and displays all in-range Bluetooth Low Energy, Classic Bluetooth (BR/EDR), IEEE 802.15.4-based, and Wi-Fi traffic (concurrently). See our IoT Expansion Pack for other protocols: e.g. IEEE 802.15.4 (plus sub-GHz), Wi-Fi (payloads), and Z-Wave. PANalyzr is an affordable wideband multi-protocol Personal Area Network (PAN) Analyzer.
- BLUETOOTH, Wi-Fi & 802.15.4: Designed for IoT
- SMALL SIZE: Easy to take anywhere
- ACCURATE TIMING: Check packet arrival and throughput
- WIDS MODULE: Optional Wireless Intrusion Detection System module
- POWERED VIA USB PORT: Ultimate portability
- EASY SETUP: Plug in and go
- ON-BOARD MEMORY: Enable stand-alone capture on battery power
- ANALYTICS: Optional analytics modules
- BIG PERFORMANCE: 80MHz Concurrent Bandwidth
- REVIEW CAPTURE FILES: Open and save stored files
- BEST IN-CLASS PRICE: Systems starting under $10K (USD)
- MOBILE WEB APPLICATION: Optional cloud module allows data access anywhere
IoT Expansion Pack Overview
- We offer single channel reception (at least!) and streaming to Wireshark for Z-Wave, IEEE 802.15.4, and Wi-Fi. We handle all the driver code to sense and configure the adapters and stream packets to Wireshark via their respective interfaces.
- Includes a dongle for IEEE 802.15.4-based protocols like Zigbee and Thread. The dongle does sub-GHz and has dissecting built into Wireshark. Add more dongles for more channels (up to 200 for Wi-SUN!). We have firmware for passive sniffing, passive channel hopping, and an active interrogation version.
- Includes a dongle and a monitor mode driver for Wi-Fi.
- We also have a dongle for Z-Wave which covers R1, R2, and R3 modes. We have built a plug-in Wireshark dissector for Wireshark.
- Lastly, we've included a Bluetooth 5.0 adapter for active network interrogation.
- LoRa sniffing capability is now available upon request!
- Oh, and we'll throw in a powered USB3 hub.
1 year of software updates & support is included. Please contact us if you are interested in yearly support renewal or a lifetime support plan.
For sales (or inquiries) from outside of the United States, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
End User Agreement
By purchasing this product, you agree that you are the End User of this product and will not be transferring ownership to another party.
Lab Use Only
By purchasing this product, if it includes an Exegin Q59 adapter, you understand that this product is meant for lab and testing use only. It is not certified or qualified for commercial use (e.g. FCC or CE certifications).
“I recently used the PANALYZR to verify the behavior of an off the shelf beacon that had insufficient documentation. The Panalyzr made integration between our hubs and the beacon quick and easy!”